General Dentistry consists of developing a dental plan tailored to our new and existing patients that helps to maintain and restore healthy teeth. At Pacific Dental Group, our office uses the most advanced technology to assist us in treating our patient’s dental needs.
At Pacific Dental Group we offer:
- Complete Checkups: Professional teeth cleanings are performed on all of our patients by our highly trained hygienist. Digital X-rays are taken, which is an alternative to traditional x-rays in obtaining an accurate picture of your teeth. At Pacific Dental Group, we also perform a new technology called DIAGNOdent, which is a highly advanced method of detecting and finding cavities.
- Mouth Guards and Night Guards for adults and children: Mouth guards are a crucial piece of equipment for anyone participating in an active sport. They protect your teeth from injury. Night guards relieve the habit of grinding and clenching your teeth when sleeping and helps prevent tooth damage caused over time.
- Dentures: Patients who have a missing or lost tooth or are missing several teeth can benefit from Fixed Dentures. These are dentures supported by and attached to implants which lie under the gum line and are not visible in the mouth.
- Fillings: We specialize in treating damaged and decayed teeth using tooth-colored fillings that match the color of your teeth for a more natural smile.
- Crowns and Bridges: Crowns, or caps, replace the external portion of a damaged or missing tooth down to the gum line and are designed to create a better and more appealing appearance. Bridges close the gap between several missing teeth.
- Inlays and Onlays: Inlays repair the damaged or decayed section on the chewing surface of the tooth. Onlays, or indirect fillings, offer patients a stronger repair for tooth decay or other structural damage.
- Sleep Apnea/Snoring: If you snore or have trouble sleeping, you may be suffering from Sleep Apnea or chronic snoring. Our staff can provide you with treatments to relieve your symptoms.
- Fluoride Applications: Fluoride protects and prevents your teeth from decay. Fluoride applications are an efficient and safe way of preserving yours or your child’s dental health.
- Sealants: Sealants are plastic coatings that are thin and applied to the chewing surface of your teeth. They seal the deep pits and grooves on the surface of your teeth and create a smooth surface that is easy to clean.